f22b swap update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zap45

well today we took out the old d15by and tommorrow the f22b goes in ill keep this up to date

ok so we got the engine out i have an question how much do i have to cut off in the pic then i understand i have to drill another hole is that correct. this is for the my new motor mounts

Attachments

• cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 197
Which mounts did you buy? Usually they come with instructions on how to do this. I know Hasport has the instructions available on their site too...

well no offense bro but the money you gotta spend to swap that f-series motor into the car would have the been the same money you would have spent on a h22 plus a bit more for the motor itself and that would have netted you 220 hp and 180 torque if you bought a jdm motor. did you fabricate your own mounts? if not where did you get them and how much did they cost? I haev an f22 I have been thinking about building and swapping into my civic.

i bought the mounts, i only pay 700 for the engine, i can turbo it the engine is great for turbo. i can easily gain 250-300 hp when i turbo it. it jdm f22b 20k-30k miles. i got a good deal:D

Read the other thread Brutal posted it might help on info. :D

the engine is almost in here are some pics. Only is where broke the connector to the tps sensor:(

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 193
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 198
Back