F22B1 in 95 civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MisFit1

I was wondering if it was possable to put a 94 accord vtec (F22B1) in my 95 civic HB. if it was possable what type of transmition would I use with it?

yes its possible

you can use any F or H series tranny on it

its a shitty idea though (IMO)

cuz you go through all of the same bullshit that you have to go through for an H series swap
you get all the negative shit
but you dont get the performance gains

its just not worth the trouble

it depends on the situation...if he gets a lot of stuff really cheap and it won't cost much to put it in, i say go for it.

145hp 147tq. in a 2000lb car = tires spinning. B)
Which is a good and bad thing.
Like i said, it all depends.

I have the motor, I got it for free but it needs a new block.and Im doin the swap wit my brother, so it wont cost for labor.

Originally posted by MisFit1@Jan 26 2004, 05:27 PM
I have the motor, I got it for free but it needs a new block.and Im doin the swap wit my brother, so it wont cost for labor.

Eh? So you got the engine for free but you have to replace everything that matters anyway? Ok... that doesn't equal free to me.

Hey, I got a complete F22b1 from a 94. I'll give you the whole thing (engine, tranny, ecu, harness) complete engine for $400. Pm me if interested or e-mail me.

Last edited:
there's another idea- but it really depends on what you're looking to do- IMO that isn't exactly a motor with huge performance potential, especially not if you're limited on green- if you've got gobs of cash i suppose to you could build the shit out of it and run tons of boost-

Back