F22Builds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nuby

So I have an F22 in my 92 accord. I was wondering what the best non-turbo or boosted build would be for it or if I should just swap the engine entirely. Please help.

Honestly the h22 would be a perfect swap for your accord. Ive seen it done tons of times so there is plently of info out there on the swap. And if you want to keep the f22...you should check out bisimoto engineering they are single cam gods! hope this helped

You have to pull the AC out right?
What parts of the engine can I get the most HP.(aftermarket wise. Cam gears, cam shafts etc...)

And what all different types of engines could I swap. So far I've seen an. H22 and H23.

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

You can keep the AC. One item will not give you too much power. If you are going to stay N/A do you research. A good Combo of Cam, Right sized header, exhaust, Throttle body and Intake manifold could give you good power. With N/A bigger is not always better.

As for a turbo build. On a H22 the FRS (fiber reinforced sleeve) can handle power but the ring lands on the pistons suck. So N/A or boost I would suggest Rods and pistons.

If you want big power turbo is the way to go. Remember the more power you make the more parts you need. Example, Axles, Mounts, better brakes, traction bars, suspentions, tires, TIRES, not to mention good Engine managment,( hondata, Neptune)

Ringlands
Pistonringlands.jpg

Back