Factory lsd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Knives

Ok h22 into a 99 ek civic. I can get the tranny with the lsd but for an extra 300 dollars on hmo. Just wondering if its worth it. I'm into doing things right and not cheaping out so if it is, its just a bit of a longer wait befor the swap happens. Just wondering what the pros are to this? I'm guessing no cons except for shelling out an extra 300 dollars. Also has anyone used an aftermaket lsd with this setup? Input? Thanks alot.

i'd go with a factory lsd and a jimfab bar.

15% what? your error-infested sig, plus the fact that you think you can plug a 95 harness into a 96 makes me question your credibility.

i think you should go with phantom grip, they make great LSD's for cheap....

i don't know about that i'm not saying that they are good and i'm not saying that they are bad but from personnal experience with friends and shit, it worx just fine and does the job it's supposed to....

iono i still say stock....

you can never go wrong with OEM honda.

alright sid vicious you gona talk shit about me on another post i never said i was pluging in the 95 harness to the 96 ecu dumbass and if you know what the fuck is a lsd u know they only transfer 15% of the trouqe, old boy should get an aftermarket lsd prehaps a quiasse it transfers 30% of trouqe but i guess u don't know since i have one
and u don't

--------------------

96 coupe with gsr swap; 8lb flwheel, act stage 2 clutch, limited slip in tranny, sunk2 intake manfoild, sunk2 cams and cam gears, je pistions, egale rods, titanium vales and titanium vale springs, sunk2 ecu chip, v-afc, aem fuel rail, dc sports headers, tanabe racing medalion exhaust, 100 shot nos, aem big brake kit with stage2 cailp, carbon fiber hood

96 coupe with gsr swap; 8lb flwheel, act stage 2 clutch, limited slip in tranny, sunk2 intake manfoild, sunk2 cams and cam gears, je pistions, egale rods, titanium vales and titanium vale springs, sunk2 ecu chip, v-afc, aem fuel rail, dc sports headers, tanabe racing medalion exhaust, 100 shot nos, aem big brake kit with stage2 cailp, carbon fiber hood

You do know there is an edit feature on this board right? And you can feel free to use it to help keep yourself from looking like a complete dumbass.

Originally posted by b18c5rx@Dec 20 2003, 01:09 PM
i think you should go with phantom grip, they make great LSD's for cheap....

those are ONLY good for straight line
and to tell the truth they arent even that GOOD for that
get a real LSD

Called Carboy in Houston today asking about the phantom grip. They said that the honda lsd would do just fine. Just curios if the the 300 price on the tranny with the lsd is worth it.

I would recommend spending the little extra cash for factory lsd. Is it the best lsd out there? no. Is it better than no lsd at all? Most definitly.

Don't get the phantom Grip, I personally know the fucktard who designed it "john brown", hate him and his products.

but anyhow, yes E is correct in that the phantom is only for straight line, I would go with the oem unit, it fits right inbetween not having an lsd and a 1k unit.

Back