fair trade or not???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90htchbck

i have a 94 civic ex with fresh b20 and gsr tranny swap...need a different ecu...i have the wrong one....car has a newer paint job but it looks like they painted it at earl shaib or something, body is fair...pretty straight..both doors have little dings and hood has a dent...looks like someone left a tool or flying part hit the hood. interior is ok...a little beat up missing the glove box, no carpet, no door handle covers...drivers door window gets stuck sometimes i think it needs a regulator...no radio, no ac, no power steering...coilovers and disc all the way around...

this guy from work wants to trade me for his 93 civic hatch...i think..cx??? with manual doors, no sunroof...he has the stock engine 195k mi, interior is clean, , body is decent has a few dings on the passanger door and the passanger side quarter has a small crash, not too major, paint is the original, not too bad, scratches here and there, needs a clutch, car has a decent stereo system, carbon fiber hood, 15 inch black rims with chrome lip...forgot the name...i think he paid like $600 with tires...

both cars are clean title...is it a fair trade??? how much is my car worth??? let me know...the guy wants to trade tomorrow

Back