fake or real??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought this was discussed the other day.... I don't think that is the real CNN website but rather a copy of it with links to the real cnn stories. Anyway, go to smokinggun.com and check out his autopsy. He is dead dead deadski. Like I said last time this was brought up, people still believe Elvis is alive, don't be that guy.

i wish it was true, but i must sadly say. he is no longer with us.

R.I.P Tupac

edit: just seen this scroll to the bottom of the page, and look at the top stories.

you just got april fooled. 
Tupac's dead. Get over it.

haha :lol:

hmmm... i suspected something when i saw the link..... so then i searched cnn.com and found nothing.

so what's on the video then, wmv's dont work on my computer.

You guys are all fucking retards, look at one of the "links" in the bottom right--
"• You just got April Fooled!
• Tupac's dead. Get over it."

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 21 2005, 10:23 PM
You guys are all fucking retards, look at one of the "links" in the bottom right--
"• You just got April Fooled!
• Tupac's dead. Get over it."
[post=489853]Quoted post[/post]​

captain.jpg

im sorry but the pics from his death looked fake. i wouldnt use those as fact. nnow the pics of c farley now those looked real.
and if he was alive it wouldnt last long becasue all the "rapers" would really kill him becaus ethey all want what he had and hed only take it all back so the rappers now would have shot him in the mall that day

Originally posted by allmotord16rex+Apr 23 2005, 12:01 AM-->
@Apr 21 2005, 09:23 PM
He is dead dead deadski. 
[post=489824]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesome Beetlejuice quote yo!!!!!
[post=490414]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, can't believe someone recognized that, thanks mang!! :p

Anyway I read the little story they had and I noticed something that would have given it away if nothing else did. They said that after he reappeared from "Cali" people looked more deeply into the meaning of the song "Going back to Cali" BUT..... Tupac didn't do that song, Notorious B.I.G. did, so that didn't really make sense. Did anybody else notice that??

Back