fast question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't know the code that you are looking for but just use the one off of a civic si or a b series del sol.

there are two from the delsol p30 and p54,I want to know wich is better p7j or p54 I now the p7j is cheper but i dont know if it will fit nicely.the si one i dont know

are you going to be using your d series a/c? if so then get the one from hasport it is like 200 bucks but it is worth it! if your going to be using the one from the b series then any b-series one will do!

Quoted post[/post]]
so,you're saying I can use the one that came with the engine?97 civic with b16

if you received an ac bracket with the motor, then yes, it will work. if you didn't get one with the motor, you need to buy one for a b series engine.

Quoted post[/post]]
are you going to be using your d series a/c? if so then get the one from hasport it is like 200 bucks but it is worth it! if your going to be using the one from the b series then any b-series one will do!
I wouldn't spend that kind of money when you can get a factory one from a Del Sol w/ the b16 or one from a CR-V and still use the D-series compressor for half the price(New, that is. Surely cheaper used.).

Back