faster accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ryereeze

Alright i have a 1994 honda accord ex and im putting an h22 in it in prolly 6 montshs or so, but util the meantime im trying to get mah f22b to run in the mid 14s w/o turbo. right now i have intake, 4-2-1 header, full catback exhaust with hiflow cat and stage 3 clutch and im runnin in the high 15s wht little inexpensive upgrades can i do to try and get itin the 14s for now?

If you're swapping in an H22 in a few months then why does it really matter what your F22 is running? Just save your money and put it towards your swap instead. There isn't really anything else you can do to your F22 that would fall under "cheap" and cut your quarter mile by a whole second. You'd need cams, headwork, and some tuning, or a turbo setup, or a shot of nitrous. None of those things are that cheap. The nitrous would probably be the cheapest though, and if you just plan on junking your F22 after the swap then through some nitrous on there and see what happens.

But seriously, there's nothing really cheap you can do that's gonna put you in the 14s with that motor. If you're swapping soon then just save your time and money.

Well that's easy, just start tearing stuff out. You can remove the plastic trim and carpeting from your trunk, and the spare tire as well. And then, whatever else you're willing to get rid of. If you don't mind not having a full interior than you can take the back seat out. You can also pull your a/c and power steering if you haven't already done so.

Question though...why is it that you're so intent on busting out a 14 right now? My thought would be to not put any work or money into your car as it stands if you plan on swapping to an H22 soon. Just put your time and funds towards getting that done would be my suggestion.

if you want an h22...why would you want to spend money on modding the f22?? that makes no sence. its almost winter so save you money and put it in the h22 swap.

do some good suspension work so you can put more power to the ground. that will help you either way..if you get the h22 or not.

Back