Favorite commercials from the game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hands down the Will Ferrell Bud Light commercial and that was the only one that I liked.

the bridgeston one with the saab was good.

changed the topic name...with all the forums getting sued, dont wanna have a trademarked term in the title of the post

1. Audi R8 commercial
2. Fedex Pidgeon
3. Danica Patrick (fap)
4. Pepsi Max (Night at the Roxbury)

Overall, everything sucked. The game, the commericals, the half-time show. Everything.
How did the game suck exactly? It was a one possession game the entire time, the Giants D was incredible, and the fourth quarter was amazing. An underdog wild card team fighting their way through every playoff game to play an undefeated team in the Super bowl and win. Like how would it have not sucked? If the score was 45-32?

EDIT: I also felt the need to say that I can be quoted in other threads on HS that I said, the Giants would not beat the Bucs (my team) or the Packers.

Not to mention Eli's scramble to get away, make an incredible pass, which was followed by an incredible catch, which kept the drive going on 3rd down. It's being said that it may be the best play in Super Bowl history. BTW, I'm not a Giants fan. I did like the half-time show, but I AM a Tom Petty fan.

BTW, I didn't check out the Danica Patrick thing. My friend Tim put it best, "Wow Danica Patrick.... GoDaddy.com?.... their server just crashed.."

Last edited:
not specifically for nfl violations, im more referring to board owners getting sued for members violating copyright (same reason we dont allow reference of mp3 download sites and free service manuals)

oh damn...i was at my roommate's parents for the game...that commercial came on and her whole family started doin the dance....i refused to participate.

I was a bad game for me, because I'm a pats fan. The Giants played a GREAT game, and I'll give them all the respect they deserve. What killed me was how bad Brady was and how our D just couldn't stop passes. Brady looked like he had something on his mind the whole game. Eli was unstoppable, with a set of ridiculous passes (40-ish yard pass??).

The halftime show was bad in my opinion because it just didn't have the pep or intensity of the old halftime shows. Call me gay, but Prince put on a hella show last year. Tom Petty is good, but but opening with a ballad was a bad choice. He could've at least opened with "Running Down A Dream".

oh damn...i was at my roommate's parents for the game...that commercial came on and her whole family started doin the dance....i refused to participate.

You are such a buzzkill.

not specifically for nfl violations, im more referring to board owners getting sued for members violating copyright (same reason we dont allow reference of mp3 download sites and free service manuals)
there's another thread with super bowl in the name...

according to the radio this morning
the most rewinded/replayed commercial from the superbowl was the etrade commercial with the baby puking, that cracked me up
i guess the stats were pulled from DVR's, cable and satelite

https://us.etrade.com/e/t/jumppage/...F000DAF9F&sourceCode=01517657002F780F000DAF9F

I was a bad game for me, because I'm a pats fan. The Giants played a GREAT game, and I'll give them all the respect they deserve. What killed me was how bad Brady was and how our D just couldn't stop passes. Brady looked like he had something on his mind the whole game. Eli was unstoppable, with a set of ridiculous passes (40-ish yard pass??).

The halftime show was bad in my opinion because it just didn't have the pep or intensity of the old halftime shows. Call me gay, but Prince put on a hella show last year. Tom Petty is good, but but opening with a ballad was a bad choice. He could've at least opened with "Running Down A Dream".
Well that's a better reason than, "the game sucked". And your right, Tom Petty is probably not the right person to do a halftime show, but like I said, I'm a fan so it was all good.

BTW, this is my favorite week of school of the year. Being an ad major all we do is re-watch commercials and analyze if they worked/got their point across/etc.

Back