Favorite Mod

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i broke my egay shifter look it up

Yeah my buddy snapped his and he was all proud "I'm such a beefcake" then I showed him the thread where women were breaking them.

E is my favorite mod. He can be a dick and hilarious all in one sentence.

Oh you mean car mods... uhm... well i guess my intake since that is the only one I have.

That's what I thought this was gonna be about

mine would have to be my Mugen race springs. while they are stiff and handle great, they also make having female passengers much more fun due to all the "bounce"

too many to choose from on the new motor but I do miss the boosted b16b

Yeah my buddy snapped his and he was all proud "I'm such a beefcake" then I showed him the thread where women were breaking them.

They snap like fricking un cooked spaghetti noodles. I personally have never purchased such a cheap horrible un engineered modification in my life, but I hvae seen every one of my friends with honda's buy them, then bust them.

On my tc, I haven't done too many modifications, bulbs, badgeless grill, and injen cai. But I'm about to purchase a full legit hid set up and a short shifter, probably an ark with weighed knob. Then we'll decide what was a good purchase.

best mod = remove SOHC and replace with DOHC.

After that... BOOST!

Short Shifters are iffy. If they're cheap they can slightly move the shift linkages out of line and in return cause premature wear on your tranny making it grind and screw up.
At least so a older 40 year oldish honda tech with a 11 sec all motor CRX told me.
I had one on my SOHC civic and before It never once grinded when shifting, after installing it I had grinds way too often.

cheap short shifters FTL!

jdm b18c..... but other than that i really like how my exedy lightweight flywheel makes the car so rev happy.

Wow. That really sucks. I had no idea. Now I'm freaking nervous, but I don't think I can switch back to stock now that I'm used to the new one. :joystick: Grr....damitall cheap chinese steel! :ranting2:

my pulley 28whp for $140
Would def. like to hear more about how this is possible. :burnout:

or, my tuner boyfriend. he's the best modification my car can have at any given moment...
Bleck, I just thew up in my mouth. :puke::wub:

i snapped my ebay shift in half also. it lasted a couple years though.
now i have a titanium skunk2 and let me just say. that bitch isnt going to break.

you guys must be slamming gears then.. i've had an eGay shifter in both my CRX and in my hatch now.. and not a problem.. going on 3 yrs w/ it

i bang gears harder then i bang your mom ;)

anyone remember that one? lol

you guys must be slamming gears then.. i've had an eGay shifter in both my CRX and in my hatch now.. and not a problem.. going on 3 yrs w/ it

it comes down to an issue of quality control

some people run them for years with no problems
some people run them for 3 days before they break

there is no way of knowing what you have until it breaks (or doesnt)

some of them are good
a lot of them suck

roll the dice

Back