favorite rappers/rapgroup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im with mugencrx (good list) only a few additions
EL-P
MOLEMEN
CANNIBAL OX
RUSTY PELICANS
EYEDEA
HEIRO
J5
MF DOOM

Originally posted by preluderjs@Aug 1 2004, 11:01 PM
i havent heard of lord infamous before, his style similar to T.I.? it sucks knowing theres good music out there that you wont be exposed to because of where you live. :mad2:
[post=371243]Quoted post[/post]​

He's (IMO) the best MC in three six mafia. He's got a lot of underground shit, but most of his stuff with triple six is astonishing. Check out some of his/their shit man, he can go on for 2 minutes+, rapping with 4,5,6 syllable words, and seems like without taking a single breath. You just have to hear it to beleive it.

Download:
Three Six Mafia - Sleep (1st rapper)
Three Six Mafia - Anyone out there
Three Six Mafia - 3-6 In the Morning
Three Six Mafia - I ain't cha Friend
Hypnotize Camp Posse - Don't Make me Kill

Just to name a few. PM and I can give you a larger list if you're interested. :)

Did anyone listen to 5150 back in the day? They were cool as well. Or maybe even 11-5. Nice add on the Spice 1 I was listening to 187 He Wrote Yesterday.

I'm with dveit on the whole three-six thing. they got alot of good shit as well as some very unknown albums.

heres a list of most of the members of three-six mafia:

D.J. Paul
Juicy J
Gangsta Boo
Lil Chat
Crunchy Black- really good and unique style IMO
Lord Infamous aka Scarecrow
Project Pat
Frasier Boy
Lil Wyte-one of the best white rappers you will ever hear IMO

Those are the most well known rappers in three-six so if I missed some somebody please fill me in.

BTW- you gotta get one of their cd's. I dont care what kind of music u like u will most likely like three-six music.

Guru (gangstarr)
Talib Kweli
Mos def
Subtex (friend from my town, very good)
Slug
Sage Francis
Illogic (basicly all of The Orphanage)
Nas
Method Man
Public Enemy
old Roots
old Black Eyed Peas
M.O.P.

probably 10's of others im forgetting.

Originally posted by integraenthusiest@Aug 2 2004, 10:00 PM
I'm with dveit on the whole three-six thing. they got alot of good shit as well as some very unknown albums.

heres a list of most of the members of three-six mafia:

D.J. Paul
Juicy J
Gangsta Boo
Lil Chat
Crunchy Black- really good and unique style IMO
Lord Infamous aka Scarecrow
Project Pat
Frasier Boy
Lil Wyte-one of the best white rappers you will ever hear IMO

Those are the most well known rappers in three-six so if I missed some somebody please fill me in.

BTW- you gotta get one of their cd's. I dont care what kind of music u like u will most likely like three-six music.
[post=371694]Quoted post[/post]​

well, that's not entirely correct.

the true members of 3-6 are:

lord infamous (aka scarecrow)
gansta boo
crunchy black
dj paul (aka king of memphis)
juicy j (aka the juice mang)
koopsta knicca

frasier boy, lil chat, project pat (juicy j's bro), and lil wyte are just on their record lable (HCP - hypnotize camp posse) but are all one big family and are all on each other's albums.

but YES everyone should check these cats out, they rock.

Back