Faze the new Gauges?? Are they Good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamidnighter

Are these new gauges are reliable for a low budget Turbo setup?? Because im kind of low on cash and would still want some gauges so that nothing could go wrong?? But they are mechanical for Oil pressure, boost vac, and except air/fuel which is electrical. <_< FAZE GAUGES

Well they look like shit but would they perform like the autometer?? See the ultralite autometer series are good gauges but dont light up?? And cost the same as faze.

Gayze, Sorry Sorry, FAZE gauges are ugly. If your going for that FAST and FURIOUS look, Go with Faze, if not, Go with Autometer.

but what i would like to know is what is so lousy with this brands? are they inaccurate?

you might wanna look into VDO gauges, don't know about quality, but porsche uses them

and i think they are about half the price as autometer

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 25 2004, 10:20 AM
B, are there any guages that are electrical for things like fuel pressure and oil pressure?
[post=407045]Quoted post[/post]​

yes.

pretty much anything but vacuum/boost comes in an electical version. and there are some electrical bosot gauges, but its really overkill.

greddy, apexi, defi, etc all make a quality unit and offer both versions of almost all their gaguges

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jul 27 2004, 09:03 PM
My friend has them. They work fine. But I don't like the way they look personally. :shrug2:
[post=369041]Quoted post[/post]​

he's talking about me and another friend. i like the slimness of the tachometer (that's what i have in my car), but i like the black faced ones better. i don't really like how they are indiglo, but if they were slim and had the autometer lighting, i would like it much better.

Back