[FEELER] 00 Si Shell - how much is it worth?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got a jdm block if u want it im in north san diego county

i got a jdm block if u want it im in north san diego county

I don't know if I also need the head since my car has no compression. It may be better if I just look for a complete motor rather than just getting the components. I'll definitely keep you in mind though. :)

hydrolock usually = hole in the block or bent rods, etc

i bought a jdm b16 block from ebay i think the dude name was "sohcautofast" or something like that.. he posted another one up right after i bought mine $100 then i bought some pistons & rods from a local place and a crank from "sohcautofast" as well... put it together and BOOM, back in business. knowing that everything was in good shape, i feel secure. i'm just having tranny issues or i'd be doggin my car again!...

I got an OBD1 B16 from tigerjapanese.com they've got them with around 25k miles for 1000 w/out the tranny. I swapped over all OBD2 sensors and the Intake and everything runs fine. Started right up. Shipping was a couple hundred to Chicago from Canada and it got here in 3 days from date of purchase.

Back