feeler: 91 Hatch w/ LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racintweek

ok guys im getting into some financial troubles and may have to sell my car
so, what's it worth???

1991 STD Hatch ~120K mi on chassis
1992 LS mileage unknown (full tune up when bought)
Exedy organic
12 LB flywheel
b&m short shifter
cheap header
cheap exhaust 2.5"
test pipe
tein S-tech's
tokico blue's
poly susp bushings
EBC green pads and SS braided lines up front
195-50-15 kumho 711 on 15x6 steelies
CRX Si seats
Si cluster
Grant GT steering wheel
CRX Si sway bars
alot of various new parts through out the car

***needs VERY MINOR body work, could be done in a day w/ an extra set of hands**
only rust is only on the surface near the left tailight, (its so minor you cant even see it in the pic), and 2 small spots on the driver door

link to install pics

joey02.JPG

now has red inner reflector

joey03.JPG

so whatcha think

What is the minor work that needs to be done, I am not far from you and very interested in the car. Are you free at all this weekend so I can see it? PM me

im not ready to sell it just yet

5 or 6 small dents, minor surface rust near Left tail light, front fenders and hood need to be aligned correctly, need driver window seal, needs driver door check, and the paint chipped on the front of the driver door causing 2 tiny rust spots because it hit the hinges when the check broke (you can see them in the 4th pic in the link)

a new window seal, new check, a day's worth of work and a quick paint job and she'll be mint

i was planning on doing it over the winter but my funds were lacking, it would have cost me about $750 for everything($500 paint job)

Back