Feeler for '88 CRX HF parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

classiccarsrule

Well due to the non-sale of my 300$$ CRX im looking towards parting it out in order to get some of the money back that I put into this car and hopefully save up money for a b18 transmition and a ex civic that comes with a b18b1 in it.........so heres what i got

Alot

Pretty much everything on the car is for sale the side panels have sheetmetal on them and of course that means rust and the clutch went but besides that everythign is fair game i also Have a complete other interior original in its entiret no paint or anything from a '89, and other things im gonna see how this thing goes and if i get enough people looking for parts i most likely will part her out so ill leave it to you to name the part im going by ebay mostly as in their prices nothing to much but nothing to little if you know what i mean by that....

It has a swapped integra '93 front brake setup on it also ....

Pics
Yahoo! Photos - 1988 Honda CRX Hf

Yahoo! Photos - F/S or Trade CRX parts

Also looking for the following
-B18 manual Trans to fit my B18B1
-what ever years that the '97 center councel of the civic was in i need the rear parts cover and the front parts little cubbie type things i think its '96-'99
-Might need some other things when i get the EX but right now just looking to see interest here and other places to see if its worth my time and effort parting this thing out

Thank you

P.S.
My location is Johnson City NY 13790

bumpo the clown says post something ......I will sell cheap just so i can get it out of here trying to get about 350 for a whole amount from the car--what i paid for it, and 100 from the extra parts what i paid for them so i know there is someone out there looking for CRX HF(lightweight) parts for their awsome ride lighter =faster and for the most part better Fuel economy

might but im most likely going to throw this whole lot up on ebay first since there isnt much interest.....but I will most likely do that i just dont know where they would be located
thank you

it is on the firewall behind the pass. shock tower it is a pretty decient sized plug (kinda teardropped)

I take that last Q back I see your location in your first post my bad.

I would take the whole car off your hands if you were closer to Utah

Back