[FEELER] GReddy Evo Cat Back Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRAZGRL

Crazy Girl (Kasey)
I have my GReddy Evo Cat Back exhaust + full piping (no headers) just taking up space in my garage and wanted to see how much I could potentially get for it.

I had it on my 95 coupe and it's in good condition. It has a few scuffs on the bottom of the tip from when it got scraped going out of some driveways. I'll try to get some pics up but that may be difficult to do since it's been tucked away.

Any ideas on how much I should ask for it?

TIA!

$5 to me if it'll fit my 00' Si. :ph34r: I'll even fly out there and pick it up on one of our Jets.

But I might need a place to stay for the night.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

$5 to me if it'll fit my 00' Si. :ph34r: I'll even fly out there and pick it up on one of our Jets.

But I might need a place to stay for the night.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That would be an easy way to sell it. :) It'll end up being a local pick up deal due to size/weight for shipping.

I wish I could just part with it for $5! (I'm also selling it because I'm a broke recent graduate looking for a job. hahaha)

I thought I read somewhere that it'll fit models from 92 to 00. Is this true?

Last edited:
The Evo 2 kit has the same part number for 2/4 door DX from 92-95. EX from 92-00, and the 99-00 Si.
So it'll fit mine but I cant afford what its worth right now. Its $650.00 new for the Evo 2. Is that the discontinued OG Evo, or 2?

Last edited:
I got the exhaust originally back in 2001/2002-ish. I think it's the original evo... I had it on my 95 ex, so I'm sure it would fit up with the 99/00 si. I'm not sure since I never wanted to try it on my si when I had it.

Still up for grabs, but also still trying to figure out how much it's worth. lol And... I need to see how much shipping could end up being.

Back