Feeler post: 91 Prelude shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

If I got this thing back to a good paint job, combined with it's good interior - Would you guys pay $500 (or more) for a 1991 Prelude Si (2WS), with an auto..

With a great looking red body, sawblade wheels and a really great shape grey interior ? I could hollow it out and get the engine bay looking real nice for a swap too.

Because this motor is going to take some work for me to sell it. I figure you guys would be a good place to go to sell a shell.

Lemme know.

-> Steve

Also, it's in CT and can't really be delivered. Not yet anyway, not until we get the trailer.

Picture this: 1991 Prelude, Red with black interior.

As far as presenting to you actual pictures: The car isn't ready yet. What it is is a little red notchback piece of shit. What it COULD be is a shell with a great body and interior. If someone thinks it will be $500 as a great condition shell, then I'll do the body work.

My body work was championed at a Ferrari / Rolls / Lamborghini shop in Connecticut. Talking paint (It's going to be the same red) and me smoothing out some dings. If it's not $500, I'll just give the damned thing away to get it out of my hair.

- > S

That's the purpose of the feeler post.

Back