Feeler sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
I might be interested in that P28, I'll keep you updated. Sucks that you're parting out.
Bump for an awesome seller.

That's a good deal on a previously chipped P28.

I have an odd request. I'll probably ask some other people if they will sell just this peice too. I am missing a bushing or some sort. Its for the clutch pedal itself, its kinda the peice the pedal pivots on. I don't know what it looks like, other than its maybe 1.5"-2" and has a small whole that the mounting bolt goes through.

hey blanco i pm'ed you and still waiting for reply, about the aem intake, if i remember correctly your close to me, i remember a while back you bought a b18 from me or something. anyhow let me know. thanks -mike

Bump for a good guy!
Hope everything goes well with you and *more importantly* your car...
:p

:thumbsup:

Oh shit, that's you?! I'll have to double check when I can but I'm remembering that it has a 2.25" ID.

Cheese, I can check on that for you but if it were me I'd buy a new one. The chassis has about 260k on it.

Its a peice the actual pedal rides on. If you were to take the pedal off you would see what I mean. Not sure if this ever wears out or not. Thanks!

bump for a great asshole! lol jp. hey Blanco hope you fell better man. Dont pull anything else trying to work on those cars.

seriously bump for senior member and good seller!

Hey Blanco where are you located? I see you were in Northern Assghanistann what unit were you in? i was in Basra with the 3rd Army Div.

sweet how many years did you put in? are you out now? are you getting service connected benefits through the VA? if no i can help you get some, PM your # and i can call you and explain the process.

Blanco do you still have this harness and This will plug up to a Z6 ecu, and Z6 motor fine...? With out wiring any vtec? Did rywire do that to or no? let me know thanks interested

Back