Female soldiers stage lesbian show in Iraq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
"These sickening scenes are from the secret lesbian sex show video at the centre of a Ministry of Defence investigation. The depraved film of two pretty girl soldiers performing degrading acts as drunk squaddies jeer them on was shot six weeks ago - inside a British Army tent in the heart of the Iraqi war zone... Army investigators studied the tape's contents carefully and quickly identified those taking part, which unit they belong to and where they're based in Iraq... The girls, referred to as Angie and Jane, are seen writhing on top of each other and performing explicit sex acts together."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news2.shtml

WORK WARNING for one pic of boobies... but its a genuine news article, just from the uk.

edi: and uh, let me know if you find the video, strictly for journalistic purposes of course...

thats such bullshit. fuck the military and the beliefs of no oral, anal and shit. thats so retarded. what if you are married what then? still illegal? i hate the shit on how you cant get tatoos that show, or piercings... wtf...

damn, the blonde with the blurry face is teh hottt!!!
:)
i want to see the vid!

honestly i'd screw a girl over there before a guy. look at what the guys have probably been poking .................. seriously though it shouldn't have been taped. then no one would really have proof and stuff like that. people should think first before they do this dumb shit. but then if they did we wouldn't have anything to laugh about

When I was in highschool, my guitarist, bassist, and bassist's cousing video taped themselves smoking weed before a practice. Then, the cousin left the tape laying on the floor and his dad found it. Dad was actually more pissed off that they were stupid enough to video tape it. Fun times. 

Thats really funny, but thats how i am. Gota look to the even dumber side of dumb :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 8 2004, 12:36 PM
tits suck.
[post=413768]Quoted post[/post]​

:ufucktard: :wtf: :whatafucktard: :ghey: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :tisk: :newbie: :ban: :asshat: :wtf2: :gayflag: :beat: :poke: :usuck: :nobreed: :fucktard: :super:

lol, HER tits suck... but not tits in general
lol

sometimes, pot makes ya dumb.

sometimes??? SOMETIMES???
err what was i gonna say, damnit i forgot

and has anyone noticed that the chicks that come to hondaswap tend to sway this way...
honestly i'd screw a girl over there before a guy.

i think that would go for any girl. who KNOWS what kinda chick his penis has been in and what has been in before her. Honestly i think of girls over sea's like that to be a little more used that your average US chick ( although now days who knows). somehow it just makes me feel gross. iono to be all honest............ i'd stick to my damn hand or something that used some AA batteries

If I were in the DoD over there, I would be more worried about the fact that they were all drunk and taped it than they fact that two girls were screwing... you know that people are going to have sex while out in the field, but getting wasted and making it public is another thing.

Back