Fence. a lot of it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think it should be an electric fence with barbed wire and starved, beaten pitbulls tied to it...

failex weapons systems are optional... I guess

build a field with solar panels to supply power to the fence. not a bad idea. except. they'll just dig a hold under all of this and climb through.
cant stop a tunnel

You know if half of the people where protesting government officals might care what they think. Illegal = No vote for you. This may slow some of the more honest would be migrants but not the ones that dont care one bit. Kinda like locking your door, if they want it they will take it.

President George W. Bush stepped into the debate on Monday, announcing he would send up to 6,000 National Guard reservists to stanch the flow of illegal immigration along the US border with Mexico.

The president also backed efforts to help an estimated 11.5 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, more than half of whom are from Mexico, to work in the country legally.

isn't this an oxymoron?

well, since you're already here might as well get a job!

it's not like we're running out of space.

if they are documented, then they will pay taxes on their money. that's all bush is after, and rightfully so.

yeah, i did. bush wants money. and i think that if its earned here, they should pay tax on it here too.... just like we do.

it should also be spent here. not back home. that just pulls out of our economy.

so, yeah, i don't disagree with this really. its just 40 years too late.

No. B didn't say Bush did something "rightfully so"
he said that the documented immegrants should pay their taxes which is "rightfully so"

I actually agree with bush's plan on this one. Strictly enforced borders lined with more troops. Plus they are getting more border patrol officials too. And the illegals here will not be made citizens and given jobs, they will be given a sort of work visa. There is also a motion to make being here illegally a felony.

And to the Latino leaders who are waving the racism flag because we are not doing the same to the canadian border, your an idiot.

Allow me to clarify: Bush does mean the same thing for the Canadian border. In fact, he is even more serious about the Canadian border, and the waters on both coasts. The National Guard is not sent to enforce ANYTHING. They are sent to train the border patrols, coast guard, and other officials how to use their fantastic toys. They will be training border patrols, and their presence will be mostly unarmed.

He's more serious about the Northern Border because that's where islamic radicals come in mostly.

Quoted post[/post]]
Allow me to clarify: Bush does mean the same thing for the Canadian border. In fact, he is even more serious about the Canadian border, and the waters on both coasts. The National Guard is not sent to enforce ANYTHING. They are sent to train the border patrols, coast guard, and other officials how to use their fantastic toys. They will be training border patrols, and their presence will be mostly unarmed.

He's more serious about the Northern Border because that's where islamic radicals come in mostly.
The article I read didn't clarify that.

so if we are going to document illegal immigration from mexico, when do we legalize marijuana from mexico? same platform i think. if we are going to legalize mexicans to collect the tax money, might as well legalize dope. doesn't bother me any.

Quoted post[/post]]
so if we are going to document illegal immigration from mexico, when do we legalize marijuana from mexico? same platform i think. if we are going to legalize mexicans to collect the tax money, might as well legalize dope. doesn't bother me any.
I don't know why it isn't. I don't even smoke it but the way I see it is it is a dangerous, mind-altering substance just like alcohol. They could make some money to battle the deficit with.

i think they should put a moat on our side of the fence. prolly 15 ft deep, would help stop against tunnels. fill the bitch with piranhas. that way when they cut themselves on the razorwire from the fence then they can get owned by fish.

ill volunteer man hours on either the fence or the moat :wink:

i like the moat idea. take crocodiles from the everglades and fill the moat with them. then they will hop the fence and be killed by crocks.

it would probably be cheaper. you pay a few guys to run excavators and you run it down hill from the ocean, and let if fill up. then get a big truck, get steve irwin, and load the truck up with crocks, bring them in and throw them in the moat.
end of that.
no more tax dollars needed
where as border patrol= like 20 bucks an hour.(prolly more)

Back