Few ?'s on late 92 Integ B18A1 to CRX swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StoZz

ok. i had a late 92 Integra LS - auto. i stripped out the engine, tranny, ecu, harness, mounts, axles... i got it all. what's im lookin to do is drop that in a 90's CRX but kick it over to a stick. now i know obviously i'm gonna need the new tranny for the b18... but ?1 - am i gonna need to get a new ecu from a stick integra? and what in means of wiring and mount kits am i gonna need. and does it really matter what model crx i use?

I hate newbs... read the FAQ's before posting.

Is the fucking CRX a manual or an auto? DX or Si

If its already a manual then you will need any b series tranny from any 90-93 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS/GSR. No other tranny is a direct bolt in affiar with Hasport mounts, hasport linkages. MANUAL ECU from 90-91 Integra ONLY wiring if its an Si Im not sure what there is to do. You will need 90-93 Integra axles.

Now if its not a manual, you will need all the above mentioned shit, plus, pedal assembly, clutch cable MANUAL ECU... If the CRX is a DX... to make shit look more clean, you will need an SI throttle cable, the DX throttle cable is way to long...

he's absolutley correct. except one thing...

HF/STD (civic 4 Speed) models have different hubs and need to be swapped to DX/Si hubs... Integra Hubs are a little more than you need...

Teg hubs work, thats what I'm running on my b16 swapped hf. That way you get the bigger brakes to boot :D !

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 6 2004, 01:13 PM
Teg hubs work, thats what I'm running on my b16 swapped hf. That way you get the bigger brakes to boot :D !

The arent necessary though...

if you use teg hubs, you'll have to replace the calipers and such too....

if you've got a teg laying around (cough cough brian) i'd go with integra brakes, because bigger brakes are teh cool. otherwise, just get si hubs from a scrapyard and use your civic dx/crx hf calipers/rotors.

w00t.

Back