Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Def_Jam

VIP
Just wanted to heard everyone thought about the new FF game for gamecube...

here is a review on it

I thought it was going to be fun...but them I read the review...

i'm a huge fan of final fantasy. it looks... interesting. i'm not sure how the GBA thing will go over with me, but if i know me... i'll probably like it.

:D

besides... it will be awesome to play WITH people, and not always alone. i've never played the original final fantasy games... but i know a few people who swear by them. i'll most likely buy it. haha

dont get me wrong I love the FF series...I even have the NEW version setting in my entertainment system...

its just I dont have anyone here in my house I could play the game with...so I would be stuck playing one player.

I also dont have a GBA let alone four of them...

yea... they did kinda go odd there. i mean.. not EVERYONE has every gaming system (including handhelds) even tho i basically do. haha

it might have been smarter to make it online thru ps2... that way you wouldn't have to play alone.... we could all play with ya!

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 28 2004, 11:32 PM
Time to buy a GC, X-2 was gheyer then shit!

I havent played it yet...but from what i hear not many people like it.

i think squaresoft lost it after ff7. ffx has a decent story, but the gameplay is extremely short. im a hardcore FF tactics fan lately.

i just picked up tactics advance. great game, but waaaay too easy.

tactics advanced was geared for the 10-13 year old kids... that's why it's so easy.

just as i believe X-2 was made for women. I even thought it was too cheesy.

As a Final Fantasy fan I'll probably enjoy it a lot...even if the story is lacking...the fact that you get to play with your friend/s will make the game more fun than just playing alone as in the rest of the FF sagas. However I'm with most people in that i'm not sure how using a GBA is going to work out. As has been said before, what about people who don't have a GBA? Without the GBA screen how will you know what commands and items you have and where they are located? I'm hoping it ends up being a great game but I have my doubts. Either way I'll still buy it and mostlikey enjoy it. ;)

why is square(enix) gearing towards nintendo? new market? as if their market with the PS2 isnt big enough

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2004, 11:25 PM
i'm a huge fan of final fantasy. it looks... interesting. i'm not sure how the GBA thing will go over with me, but if i know me... i'll probably like it.

:D

besides... it will be awesome to play WITH people, and not always alone. i've never played the original final fantasy games... but i know a few people who swear by them. i'll most likely buy it. haha

a little known fact that FF6 (3 in USA) and Secret of Mana were both 2 player games B)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 29 2004, 08:31 PM
tactics advanced was geared for the 10-13 year old kids... that's why it's so easy.

just as i believe X-2 was made for women. I even thought it was too cheesy.

X2 sucked :-(

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 29 2004, 08:31 PM

sorry, its ADVANCE. i really hate it when people do that.

its starting to get a bit hairy now... 65 missions complete...

well me being a huge FF fan will play this and see how it is. although i haven't like FF since 9. 9 was the last one i even kinda liked but my fav was 7. 10 was crappy and i haven't played them after that due to the fact that i might stop liking ff. i guess its time to put away xenogears and start playing ff again though

final fantasy needs to die, it has been out for way too long, and the games are just getting worse and worse. Nothing new, you still cannot fight the guys the games are way too easy and just take a shit load of time to beat.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2004, 11:32 PM
yea... they did kinda go odd there. i mean.. not EVERYONE has every gaming system (including handhelds) even tho i basically do. haha

it might have been smarter to make it online thru ps2... that way you wouldn't have to play alone.... we could all play with ya!

I bet you go to those FF convensions dressed up as Rikku, don't ya? :lol:

I'm not into role playing games really...I like real time and simulation games (Gran Turismo, Command and Conquer, etc)

hahahahha

I showed this thread to my friend who's a Final Fantasy freak and has beaten all of em. I'm not givin out his name cause I know people will try to flame him. :)

revolution8k (4:00:40 PM): https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31109
My Friend (4:06:51 PM): hondaswap ppl are RETARDEDDDDDD
revolution8k (4:07:01 PM): haha
My Friend (4:07:44 PM): i hate them all lol
My Friend (4:07:48 PM): hatin on ff
My Friend (4:07:50 PM): grrr
My Friend (4:07:53 PM): i'll killem'

:owned:

Back