Finally got my motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

juicedz

:D First I have to say that h-motors did an awsome job. Decided to go with the b18c W/lsd. I got here at 3:00 today. So hopefully this weekend she is in and running. Im gonna try and take lots of pics along the way.
DSC03819.jpg

DSC03827.jpg

DSC03824.jpg

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03830.jpg

DSC03831.jpg

Thought that it broke of duting shipping but the pulled it off and tucked it in so it wouldnt break. Now thats some good customer service. Gotta hand it to steve. Also came with 2 new axels......Im gonna need to get some motor mount inserts and various hoses and some wire but hopefully all goes well. Then maybe This will go on.....
DSC03800.jpg

Well I got the "D" out and the "B" in last night. Still need to extend 2 wires but it got a little cold and late. Going to finish that up today. Then hopefully before the ice comes tonight I can fix my exhaust and have the axles in and have it running.

Before:
DSC03670.jpg

DSC03672.jpg

After:
DSC03834.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

And I need to some how make this work.
DSC03835.jpg

Looks like cut and weld time.....

I got everything done so far except the exhaust. I need to get a flex pipe to complete it. Motor started right up on first try with only once cell. IAC. But to no supprise I plugged the wrong conector in. So no issues other than loud as crap with an open manifold. I feal like a kid on x-mass eve. SO close to getting something but still have to wait.

Back