Finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
well i finally finished registering, hehe. taking math 151 chm 151 and LL psycology 101 and english 101. total of 14 credits.. tuition only came to 76x.00 bucks. less then i was thinking, but thats still w/o books and shit so yeah.

Congratulations man! Degrees are a good thing. Hopefully the economy will look a lot better for jobs when you graduate than it does now...

thanks!

i actually just enrolled at GCC *Glendale Community College* to save some money and get the basic courses outta the way. planning on going on to ASU after the 2 years at gcc. *going for mechanical engineering, i think.. i heard about robotical engineering and that catches my eye, but i have never been able to find anything out about it.

Originally posted by 90 accord@May 2 2003, 12:57 AM
thanks!

i actually just enrolled at GCC *Glendale Community College* to save some money and get the basic courses outta the way. planning on going on to ASU after the 2 years at gcc. *going for mechanical engineering, i think.. i heard about robotical engineering and that catches my eye, but i have never been able to find anything out about it.

:angry: :angry: :angry: STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER WHEN YOU GET TO ASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

have an associates in applied science and its about worthless but i start electrician apprenticeship in two months, 100g's a year here i come

Originally posted by karnash@May 1 2003, 10:21 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER WHEN YOU GET TO ASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

what's your sisters name i am going to be in the area in a few weeks... j/k dude...

Back