Finally!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
yeah, thats right, i got off my lazy ass and got me a job.. i work at Moon Valley Nyrsury. thats right, i'm going to sell tree's. right now their going to pay my $7 an hour 0 commission. when i learn the trees better i'll make either $6 an hour and 2% commission or $4 an hour and 3% commission.. eventually i hope to bring in $1400 a month only working weekends :)

7.00 an hour? i havent made that little since 1995....of course right now with me being unemployed, 7.00 an hour is
more than 0.00 an hour. i need to find a job for the summer........
thanks for reminding me!!!

been about a year now from my last real job haha, only have to file about $250 for taxes hahahahaha!

hahaha i just got a job also workin at Bally Total Fitness, 6.75 plus commision for whatever fitness plan i sell [commision starting out at 10 bucks for the cheapest plan and 100 for the most expensive plan]... not too bad in my case

karnash- stop being such a dick, fuck. has it occured to you that i'm still in high school?

cool congrets on a job

i love my job i operate rides at big kahuna's a local waterpark that has go carts and bungie thrill rides getting 7.20
but the best part of the job is it is all the hot chiks drool, to strap them into the seats there is a five point harness and the easiest place to get all the straps down is right between there standing right between their legs which their waist is even with mine facing each other, let ur imagination take it from there......... i had this one girl grap me with her legs and hump me to say the least drool B) ;) now that is a job sleep during the day and work with hot girls

Back