Firing order 92 Integra LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

keith605

Hay i was wondering whats the fire order on a b18a1 obd1 so i can make sure my plugs are hooked up in the right spots. i know this is a noob Q but i need help lol thanks.

so the order is 1-3-4-2 for the engine and the distributor is 1-3-4-2 do i just match the plugs with what cylinder hits in order or just match the plugs to the correct distributor plug?

1342 is the order on dizzy, 1 goes on the first cylinder 3 goes on 3rd cylinder, 4 goes on 4th one ... 2 goes on 2nd
i think that was what ur asking lol

this should be the basic way to work. had a tough time earlier when i started with my 92 integra given to me by my brother. it wasn't in the best of the condition and had to do a lot of repairs on it. now it works like a charm and hardly any other major repairs required other than the maintenance schedule which i stick to.

This Reminds me when i first got into the honda scene i think most people make this mistake and just wont tell people about it.....lol GOOD OLD DAYS

Back