First Accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Had my first actual accident today. In a bus. I was pulling up behind another accident where a driver rolled into someone else down a hill. They got out, looked scratched their asses then got back in their cars and left, no damage done. As soon as I start to pull away, a Prius apparently doesn't realize the road has a slight curve, and keeps going straight into my wheel (3 feet behind me). Probably a 20 degree angle, 30 miles an hour, I'd guess. I was stopped. He lost his mirror, hub cap, bent his rim, fucked up his bumper, door, and fender. I didn't get cited for anything, everyone was fine, they brought me a new bus because my hub was leaking a little. Moral of the story, 13 tons > 1 ton.

Nah, this report would be an obituary, I'd make it epic.

So I guess I broke some chicks collar bone? And she didn't know it at the time? I'm calling bullshit, but we'll see what comes of this.

By spiking my brakes when I noticed the prius was crossing the center. Apparently shit was confused as to how touse her arms. I mean its not my fault, I just want to find out if this actually happened.

yea, it could be
not too hard to break a collarbone if you hit it wrong(right?)
maybe she caught one of the poles with her shoulder when the bus stopped short.
you can always put a knee in the center of her back and pull back on both shoulders at the same time
if she cries then it might be broken
lol

This is just shit I heard from another driver. I called bullshit when she told me, and still don't believe it, but I'm gonna ask my supervisor when I get a chance.

Just talked to my super. He spent 20 seconds telling me he hasn't heard anything, nothing can happen to me since it wasn't my fault, and he won't hear anything else about it. The rest of the time was spent looking up local car auctions.

if it comes back to you, make sure its broken for real. if you're going to pay for it, make sure she has the injury.

Back