first modification

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
So I was getting all gungho about modding the Si and I decided to try to find a CAI for it...so I figure I have AEM in the sig, so I'd go back and try to find the one I had in mind...nothing...they didn't have shit on their site that would fit an Si so I said fuck it... I IMd 90Accord on AIM and asked him what he would recommend, he said Injen so I googled it up mother fucker and found their site...

For somereason they had an intake that FITS Si MODELS ONLY intake on sale.

retail price is 300 flat...i just picked it up for 180.99 plus 10.90 for shipping, and I'll probably have it no later than Wednesday. :blink:

http://www.performancecenter.com/products/?productID=805

Talk about a pretty good deal IMO.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: 90_Accord

Yeah I was willing to pay up to 300 for an intake. I knew the AEM one was about 250 or so if I remember right...but they didn't have shit for the Si on their site.

Mad PrOps to 90_Accord once again.

:worthy: :worthy:

I'll have this thing on my car by saturday hopefully...or wednesday if I get it soon enough in the day since I don't work. :D

yes, i have an icebox inclosure. It rocks, very sleeper. Mid-high (good wit vtec)performance with the benifit of cold air, and less noise so it doenst attract too much attention. but if you want to, all you have to do is remove the top part of the box and all hell breaks loose!

Back