First piece of my build up is here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

awww yeah, it is finally going to happen, here is the first piece of my build up it came here yesterday, and I have it half way preped.
DSCN0001.JPG

DSCN0002.JPG

DSCN0003.JPG

DSCN0004.JPG

DSCN0005.JPG

Yeah I know it is just a valve cover but my sir2 head will be here tomarrow, and I am picking my block up tomarrow so let the build up begin.... I will post pics as i get more stuff.
*Edit I just ordered VHT wrinkle paint so I am going to paint the valve cover red and get it looking like new again, as it is an ITR valve cover.

Sweet man! have fun I'm building an engine too, but it's a Mazda 1.8 instead of a Honda.

what are your plans for it? NA? Turbo? SC? 100 shot n2o? :p

This is for my all motor b16, my plans are constantly changing, but now I know I am going with an OBD1 B16 into my obd0 89' hatchback. So far, I have a JDM J1 tranny, CTR cams, skunk2 intake manifold, AEM short ram, and a valve cover. I will have an SiR2 tomarrow, and I am going to pick up a free b16 block that needs to be hot tanked and bored 0.25.
So my plans are CTR pistons, new bearings on the rods and crank, large bore Throtle body to match the skunk2 manifold, DC header, and some sort of stiffer valve train. any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated.

so the valve cover used to be red, and then yellow?

is this some...gheotto paint spray?

that yellow looks pretty good from the picture, almost spoon like.

Originally posted by word@Sep 11 2003, 06:19 PM
so the valve cover used to be red, and then yellow?

is this some...gheotto paint spray?

that yellow looks pretty good from the picture, almost spoon like.

Looks like he stripped the yellow to me... I doubt he's going to paint it two-tone.

It was originally red, then the guy i got from, painted it yellow, I did not want a yellow valve cover so I am going to paint it red... :D

other than having to turn my head upside down to see the first pic....that looks purty :thumbsup: man!! make sure you take pics of the motor when you get it tomorrow :)

Back