Fix it and sell it? OR is it a keeper?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

So I have my Saab 900 sitting in our driveway.. Hasn't moved in a few months. All it needs done is it needs the head gasket replaced and it needs to have the crudy oil cleaned outta the feed lines for the turbo and such. So should i fix it and keep it? Tune it a bit? Or should I just sell it. How much would you guys pay for a 1996 Saab 900SE turbo? All that is wrong with it right now is the head gasket and the oil thing. I think one of the rims has a flat spot on it. Tires are brand new. Paint is perfect. everything on the car works. I think the only other defect is a small slice in one of the leather seats. What do you think i could get for it? Worth selling it or should i keep it till it dies or I pass it one to a family member that needs a car?

Weel when it was running it had gobs of power.. nothing like feeling that turbo spool and the boost hitting.. I have heard guys making over 300whp on those cars

SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT

my girlfriend HAS one and that car has seen so many new parts I consider it to be new...... its a piece shit keeps breaking, the cars electronics work only half of the time

she went through 3 head gasket replacements, a transmission rebuild, her door locks no longer work, the rear power window motors quit working the 2nd day she owned the car.... the list goes on

sell the car if you want to keep a wallet

Seeing that I am doing all the work on this car... I dont' think it is going to "take my wallet" anyway I have had this car for over 4 years now and the only problem is has ever has was the head gasket..

saabs suck. all my freinds who have em and their parents, shit ends up breaking really fast and all at once. my friend needed the WHOLE FUCKING electrical system for teh interior re done cuz none of it worked. i hate them, everyone and their dog has one here in vermont its gross.

Back