Fixing my car up.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pewble

Got a few questions need answers...

I tried installing my own speakers on my car.. and i F*cked up so i brought it to this one place and they did it right but... a lot of the pins from my door are missing from the panel where the speakers were and it rattles a lot now. Can i go to honda to fix them?

I also will be looking for a pair of EG civic floor mats in pretty decent condition anyone wanna sell theirs or tell me where to get them? honda tries to sell them for 80 bucks....

AND... i got a huge dent in my right door cause i drove into a rock on a curb.. the door and that plastic thing under it are pretty damaged... how hard is it to pull a dent out of the door? and how do i?

answer all/any of these questions if ya can.. thanks!

I tried installing my own speakers on my car.. and i F*cked up so i brought it to this one place and they did it right but... a lot of the pins from my door are missing from the panel where the speakers were and it rattles a lot now. Can i go to honda to fix them?

you could ... but your probly gunna get ass raped on the price.... try your local parts store first (autozone etc...) they usually have all those clips and shit

I also will be looking for a pair of EG civic floor mats in pretty decent condition anyone wanna sell theirs or tell me where to get them? honda tries to sell them for 80 bucks

junkyard or ebay (usually find them brand new under $50 on ebay)

AND... i got a huge dent in my right door cause i drove into a rock on a curb.. the door and that plastic thing under it are pretty damaged... how hard is it to pull a dent out of the door? and how do i?

dont really know about the dent ... its hard to say without seeing it
as for the plastic trim piece, try the junkyard

Back