Flag day monthly

Should BE(tpp) come out with a new flag day monthly?

• give B a break, NOT!||

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

give me a break.

if someone takes a camera tomorrow, we (me, bill, and e)are going snowboarding. i'm sure there will be a mad tite jdm helicopter fall by yours truely :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 4 2004, 04:06 AM
give me a break.

if someone takes a camera tomorrow, we (me, bill, and e)are going snowboarding. i'm sure there will be a mad tite jdm helicopter fall by yours truely :D

:worthy:

jdm helicopter falls own

so how far are ya from being done with the swap?

if i am not mistaken isn't B going to the tanning beds now?

I wouldn't mind seeing some type of tanned version of B

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 4 2004, 11:36 AM
very far :)

Hey B, I'll give you $200 for the car. I've got cash in hand right now! :) ;) :p

When I get back, I'm gonna have to come down there and get it finished for ya, huh?

either that, or a reach-around. :goodgame:

but no, i haven't gone tanning... i was just toying with the idea.

went snowboarding today... it was raining, so i didn't bring the camera on the slopes---

bill had a nice face plant... and i pulled off the JDM helicopter at leas 5 times.. and slid a good 100 feet on my ass at one point... lol just couldn't stop :D

my right elbow-> forearm is all chewed up :D
my ass hurts (from the snow)
and my right knee is banged up pretty bad.

it was fun :)

and E slpet through it. lazy bastard.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 4 2004, 04:26 PM

went snowboarding today...

Come to VT... I teach you most efficacious secret JDM Ninja snowboarding drreeefto technique. Hai! *bows as a gong crashes*

if i am not mistaken there is a tool on photoshop 7 that you can literally tan things up.

Back