flash of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Badass! The scary thing is... I still have a few of those games in their original form- like on my fully functional Sega Master System.

:eek: :lmao:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 26 2004, 04:17 PM
damn you old :p

Well, I did buy that SMS 18 years ago... and it still works. It's amazing.

hey is the SMS a maroon color, or some kind of dark red? I remember seeing an old Sega system when i was little, but it wasn't a Genesis or Game Gear.

good stuff :thumbsup: lotsa mem's of those games lol.

my first game system was an intellivision. anybody old enough to remember those? came out after atari in the late 70's if i remember right.

'jump' came out in '84 so that can definetly be considered old van halen. their first album was released in '78, before 95% of the people here were born haha. j/p :p

I had the atari 2600, and my older brother had the 6400. We used to play combat and defender for days. I got the first Nintendo when I was 13, and the Atari was tossed. Funny how we thought those games were amazing when they came out. :lol: :lol:

Oh, by the way. I JUST turned 29 on the 17th. Damn I'm OLD. :)

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 26 2004, 12:38 PM
Badass! The scary thing is... I still have a few of those games in their original form- like on my fully functional Sega Master System.

:eek: :lmao:

spent many a highschool weekday night at my friends house playing final fantasy......

i didnt like genesis that much......way more into my snes :p

Originally posted by tab@Apr 26 2004, 09:58 PM
I had the atari 2600, and my older brother had the 6400. We used to play combat and defender for days. I got the first Nintendo when I was 13, and the Atari was tossed. Funny how we thought those games were amazing when they came out. :lol: :lol:

im only 4 months younger than you (class of 93 :) )

how much money did you spend on street fighter II in your senior year?

lol, every single day we played it.....and then one of our friend's dads (the friend was a not so popular bookworm) bought 10 street fighter II arcade games to place in his various liquor stores, we all became his best friend over night and spent practially every waking minute of our senior year in his garage, olaying the games for free lol

Originally posted by tab@Apr 26 2004, 07:58 PM

WE old homie :p i be 29 a little later this year :thumbsup: or is it :thumbsdown: :hmm:

i bought the big set set from nintendo, you know the one that came with the robot and zapper and duck hunt and mario. shoot i bought that sum bitch in '85? '86 maybe... for $300 lol.

BTW did you go to enumclaw back in the day? cuz you kinda look familiar, i went there for one year.

how much money did you spend on street fighter II in your senior year?

shit i after i got that on snes i owned ALL. we had a tournament with like 10 of us and all the shit talkers got what i told em they would :D

and final fantasy was bad ass! dragon warrior was coo too! did ya ever play that one tony?

the only rpg games i was really into was the original zelda :)

other than that, i just spent all my time at the arcade playing sfII and that one car racing game with four steering wheels.....and the screen was flat so you stood up and looked down on the video game....it also had a catchy tune.......

forgot the name of it...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 26 2004, 08:51 PM
the only rpg games i was really into was the original zelda :)

other than that, i just spent all my time at the arcade playing sfII and that one car racing game with four steering wheels.....and the screen was flat so you stood up and looked down on the video game....it also had a catchy tune.......

forgot the name of it...

i thought you played FF at yo friends house?

i loved the shit outta ivan stewarts 'Off Road' . you could buy nitro an engine an tires, suspension yada yada.. it was fun! we used to go to the movies an hour or more early and hit up the arcade first. that was fun in jr.high thru mosta HS.

chris (dohch22a4) should know Van's down in puyallup..

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 26 2004, 10:51 PM

forgot the name of it...

turbo?

colecovision owns. :D

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 26 2004, 11:25 PM
hell yeeah! can you name the other lead singer that also played with VH?

there were actually 2 other singers for Van Halen. they were Sammy Hagar and Gary Sherone :)

Back