1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flyakite?

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by Dustin_m, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

My friend told me about it yesterday so i Dl'ed it. its ok, i do like it better than the XP look though. if you don't know what it is, its basically an overlay/theme type of program that makes everything look like OS X.

the main thing i like it for is the dock at the bottom that allows you to have a totally clear desktop.

so yea, just wondering if anyones seen it or used it before..

2. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

o wow...never heard of it...might have to try it out...is it somethin i can download from download.com or somethin...lol

3. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

4. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

thats hot. its better than windowblinds.

5. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

just a heads up: i just uninstalled this because i started having problems with internet. we still haven't figured out if it is with our network at home, or the program, but just wanted to put it out there. basically i ran this program since yesterday just fine, and i know a few people who run it just fine too, so i think it was our network. i just had the problems right now so its been all good for a day or so. But, the thing is, everyone else at home was online just fine, but my comp wouldn't connect and everything as far as IP and all were set right for the network.

the program is sweet i think, i even confused the shit out of my architecture teacher today, who runs a mac. i had to get some help on ArchiCAD, and when he got on my comp he was like "WTF? how are you running OS X?" haha.

also, if anyone else tries it out, let me know if you have trouble with the ' (apostrophy??) button. i son't know how to spell that shit, i just know what it's called, but yea, if i was using Firefox, and i used that button, it would automatically bring up the "find on page" feature and would type in that box. [​IMG]

6. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

ive had none of the problems you mentioned above with the program.

7. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

yea, think the button issue has to do with the beer that got spilled on my laptop a few weeks ago :p .

8. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

that website is bad ass!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted