Flywheel bolts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sOLLEx

I am doing a b20b swap into a sol and when i took off the AT bolts and plate, i realized i forgot to get the b series flywheel bolts from a 94 and higher. I searched many junkyards and I finally found a b18a integra and i took those bolts and attached the flywheel with those. Maybe i am just being overly cautious but does anyone know if the lengths of the bolts are different between the b18a and b18b? It seemed to bolt up fine, just making sure before i throw the engine in.
Thx
also: did all you who swapped out your flywheels have to use an air compressor and impact gun to get those damn flywheel bolts off? I wasn't expecting that; this is my first swap.

I think that all of the b-series manual tranny flywheel bolts are the same. There is alot of torque on those bolts, so an impact gun is the way to go. By the way, you should use thread locker on the flywheel bolts and the pressure plate bolts to keep them from loosening up. Just in case.

yeah, I believe they are all the same, and make sure when you put her back together tq her down to spec.

Back