Flywheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDcompman

I know we have had this conversation many times on here about lightweight flywheels, but I was just wondering what you could suggest for me or is you have had any experiences with different brands? It's going on a turboed B16a2 with built bottom end. Any suggestions would surely help. Also what Clutch do you suggest for around 200 to 300 hp? Thanks

Toda flywheel
ATC SS clutch with extreem pressure plate

**moving to general tech

turbo? dont go toda. stay stock.

I have to agree with E_SolSi, Toda was used in many of my friends B18C's turbo and run very good especially when it comes to the turbo lag. it lets you rev higher, faster. I, myself had a CRX B18C turbo and was equiped with the Toda flywheel, I was impressed by it very much. I lost 4lbs of torque on the dyno run, but i revved faster, higher. 1 for 1.

You have many options out there: I have used a Jerome Soh shaved special flywheel, looked like shit, and I have also used a 7lb fidanza which is made by clutchmasters or they get their shit from the same place. There is also
Spoon
Toda
Jun
oem ITR which is lighter than other B series flywheels

Milan

Back