fmu on low boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I already know a lot of you will say not to do this but I set out on a venture to turn my car into "project ebay" so thats what I'm doing. The only thing that I'm not getting on ebay is the engine. I plan on getting a JDM D15b and a Walbro 255 inline fuel pump. I only plan on running 6-7 psi and I was wondering would using the 255 be fine? like I've heard a lot of people just using their stock pump but I wanted to be safe (safe on an ebay build kind of an oxymoron). I'm going to use a 10:1 fmu instead of a 12:1 on either stock injectors or 275cc just to be safe.

So I guess my real question is, would I have any problems running a stock fuel pump with an inline 255 pump running 6-7 psi with a 10:1 FMU on either stock or 275cc injectors?

thanks guys

the setup you listed should work, but fmus really suck compared to an actual tune. just get a chipped and socketed ecu and get it tuned on chrome, its not that damn expensive and it will be worth it.

Back