fodo ek vs. fodo gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PDOTJONES

want to hook up my lil sis's fodo ek. quesion is, will the gsr interior fit into the ek? i've heard that the seats fit with out a problem, but as far as the door panels go, will they fit? any feedback will be helpful....

Originally posted by PDOTJONES@Dec 16 2004, 06:58 AM
want to hook up my lil sis's fodo ek. quesion is, will the gsr interior fit into the ek? i've heard that the seats fit with out a problem, but as far as the door panels go, will they fit? any feedback will be helpful....
[post=433040]Quoted post[/post]​

door panels are a no- they will not line up with the dash is the main reason
the rear seats also do not fit perfectly and tend to need modification to fit- when putting in a hatch the rear seat just squishing in - the four door the bottom fits fine its the upper portion that needs working to fit correctly

Originally posted by b204dr+Dec 16 2004, 04:25 AM-->
PDOTJONES
@Dec 16 2004, 06:58 AM
[post=433040]Quoted post[/post]​

door panels are a no- they will not line up with the dash is the main reason
the rear seats also do not fit perfectly and tend to need modification to fit- when putting in a hatch the rear seat just squishing in - the four door the bottom fits fine its the upper portion that needs working to fit correctly
[post=433049]Quoted post[/post]​

will the gsr dash fit into an ek, and if so, will the door panels fit then?

with modification yes it will fit- but i hear some things turn out to not be fully functional- but dont take my word on that research it some it has been done quite a few times , and from there yes the door panels should fit just fine -= :concur: :driver2:

other wise cutting the integra panels would do fine- like if you were looking into a fiber glass job-heh - the dash conversion isnt fun !

Back