For All You Bored People At Work...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A couple of my coworkers are really into Strongbad, and watch it every week. For the life of me, I can't figure out what's so amusing about it.

There was exactly one episode that I enjoyed and laughed at....it was the one where they were making fun of anime (like THAT'S hard :D) and then had all the old skool Nintendo endings at the end. Otherwise, I scratch my head and wonder...

Strongbad ownz j000000000 Hey dohcvtec. I was just wondering, I went to the website in ur profile, wtf is that. Ninja's......

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 5 2003, 12:23 PM
There was exactly one episode that I enjoyed and laughed at....it was the one where they were making fun of anime (like THAT'S hard :D) and then had all the old skool Nintendo endings at the end. Otherwise, I scratch my head and wonder...

There's a badass one where he makes fun of techno too.

Techno slam:
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail45.html

Anime slam:
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail57.html

BUT... I still like techno, and I love anime. Nevertheless, hilarious slams on the overdone aspects of both.

:lol:

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jun 5 2003, 10:34 AM
Hey dohcvtec. I was just wondering, I went to the website in ur profile, wtf is that. Ninja's......

I dunno. Someone emailed it to me a long time ago, and it's like my favorite website in the whole world.

Ninjas freak out and kill people ALL THE TIME!!

i cannot see what is so funny about it my buddies love it, and I just do not get it, oh well i will check the anime one out when i get home so i have sound on my comp...

Ninjas>yuo

realultimatepower.net wow I gotta go do some totally sweet stuff and fiff out and eat a frisbee

Trogdor the Burninator!!!

That's the best one :)

I love StrongBad... I've got HomeStarRunner in black and white line art drawing with "Seriously" below it as my desktop now. That site rocks.

me and my friend made a project for physics of strong bad with arms on hinges that rotate with a motor in the back on a timer, and a computer with the note homstar wrote on it " nothing is fine all systems are ok", it goes off every 5 min and strongbads arms go up and down, his eyes light up. we are working on getting a voice cut from the internet so he says holy crap! everytime the timer goes off

Strongbad is amazing.

ok i just read your sig, how the hell did you manage a 14.9 in a gutted rex with a b18?

or was that whole line referring to future plans?

thats what i mean, a gutted rex with a b18 should be running low 13's.

i think the gutting and the b18 is part of his future mods though, just a confusing sig i guess.

or maybe im just a moron

Back