For all you skinny guys out there.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

picked up two ecigs yesterday, once I'm done smoking for good I'm going to be joining a gym. right now I just don't have the energy.

GL! almost a year for me already!

Same here, coming up on a year in April. I just couldn't keep up the cardio and still smoke. Besides, I get a lot more ladies now that I don't smoke.

unfortunately i still haven't kicked it...mainly cause my wife smokes, and as long as I smoke I dont smell that nastiness on her. Luckily the longish walks have helped her realize what it's been doing to her and now, she's down from 2 packs a day to 3/4 of a pack (over about 2 months) and it's still falling. I'm down to about half a pack a day from a pack a day. Strangely on days that I go to work I have between 5 and 7. Days that I'm at home I smoke 10-12. Once I figure that shit out we're golden. I'd say we'll probably be done done by about halloween.

Same here, coming up on a year in April. I just couldn't keep up the cardio and still smoke. Besides, I get a lot more ladies now that I don't smoke.
One word= Snus. I smoked for 3 years in college and would continue to fall back into the habit if I was around people smoking or I was stressed. I actually saw a 20/20 special on snus and figured I'd give it a try. Haven't had a cigarette since.

When I feel the need, I pop in a pouch. No one has even noticed it and I gain all the smokeless pluses without the spitting. I don't stink of smoke. I can breath well enough to do cardio.

Is the stuff safe? No. But it is a way to still get the nicotine or maybe even ween yourself of nicotine while not getting all the carcinogenic effects.

I'm over the nicotine most of the time. Whenever I get a craving, I've got good friends who understand and have helped me quit. A few weeks ago I bought a pack at a gas station, and a friend took them away from me, and threw them away. I was so pissed at her then, but now I'm glad she did.

It's been probably two months since I had a nicotine craving. I've been able to counter it most of the time without breaking down and I had a drag of a cigarette three weeks ago, and the taste of it made me gag -- it was even a menthol. I feel like I've kicked it again.

that shit will put a whole in your lip. fuck chew/snus. even as an ex-smoker, that shit is nasty.

that shit will put a whole in your lip. fuck chew/snus. even as an ex-smoker, that shit is nasty.

Werd. My old man has an esophageal tumor, probably from chewing for the last 40 years.

what kind of calories should I be taking in anyway?

I count about 1500 for today minus the pop I've had.

what kind of calories should I be taking in anyway?

I count about 1500 for today minus the pop I've had.

Linh does 1500-1800 a day when trying to just stay where shes at size wise. I'd say go for 3000 and adjust it as needed depending on how fast you gain.

doubling up may have to wait until I start to work out regularly and/or quit smoking. this is a lot of food for me, I normally only eat once a day on the weekends.

smoking simply doesnt help my appetite.

doubling up may have to wait until I start to work out regularly and/or quit smoking. this is a lot of food for me, I normally only eat once a day on the weekends.

smoking simply doesnt help my appetite.

Just get smart with what you eat.

Sams Club had protein 28 buck for a big bag.

2 scoops of that with milk is 500+ calories. do that twice a day on top of your one meal and you'll be close to your 3000

Add in peanut butter and fresh nuts and you'll be in the area you need to be.

I do a lot of baked chicken breast, I go to samsclub and I buy one big pack of 6 giant breast, it's 11 bucks and that covers me for the week for lunch. Walmart is also a good option for cheap meat.

Then I stick with brown rice, or sweat potatoes for the sides.

Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community! you'll find 92089408329 different menu options as with workout schedules that have worked for people.

Remember, no one has time... that's life, you want it, you make it happen.

I call that genetics.

I have a few korean friends that made that transportation. He had no idea what a cut cycle was, or anything. ALL HE DID was eat and lift. He's missing the other 70% of the hardwork most people that aren't super skinny have to do. All he had to do was eat.

ehhhhhh

I've busted my ass to get size.... and I'm still friggin small. That guy did one hell of a job in a short time. I also was eating 3500+ calorie days. I ate ate ate ate ate ate ate........ right now I'm trying to drop my belly that I've gained from eating nonstop.

never said I didnt have time post 5 pm... work is a different story. it's either fast food or nothing. I gotta just get into a new routine, stop smoking and get a gym buddy.

never said I didnt have time post 5 pm... work is a different story. it's either fast food or nothing. I gotta just get into a new routine, stop smoking and get a gym buddy.

Buy a cooler or a small lunch bag that holds a cold pack.
I work in a restaurant and I pack my lunch and take it to work 9 times out of 10.

My lunch meals for the most part are setup on Sunday for mon-fri

can't stomach it. ill just have to do something different.

Back