For People with KYB AGX or KYB GR-2 Shocks....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

Im about to Buy shocks to go along with my H&R Race Springs, Just wondering how the KYB Brands are, AGX and GR-2. Some feedback on how they ride and which is better would be appreciated. THANKS.

i have gr2's, for the street and normal driving they are great but on auto cross course or track i would go with agx.

i have agx's on my del sol VTEC with the eibach prokit i ride with stiffness on 3 up front and 4 in back. they kick ass they completly eliminate any bounciness to the point that when I get out I can watch and hear the shock rebound completely. the only downfall is with it that stiff I feel an up and down shimmy at very low speeds that I can not explain kind of like my emoticon
<-----------

but that goes away at about five mph

:cliffs:
kyb agx
90% wood

Both GR-2 and AGXs are good, but you can't really compare them... the GR-2 is valved to be 15% stiffer than the stock application, but the AGX is adjustable from pretty soft to really stiff. It's all about how much money you want to spend. I've had both types, and I've been happy.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 10 2005, 08:10 PM
Both GR-2 and AGXs are good, but you can't really compare them... the GR-2 is valved to be 15% stiffer than the stock application, but the AGX is adjustable from pretty soft to really stiff. It's all about how much money you want to spend. I've had both types, and I've been happy.
[post=485549]Quoted post[/post]​

i agree, both types are great, but are you willing put in the extra cash to get the adjustibles, belive me, its worth your money. good luck

Back