For pissedoff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Point being, she is not a cuddler, or a keeper, or a meet mom n dad type, but she is totally fuckable. Would make a great fuck buddy.

P.S. Kinda reminds me of Stiffler's mom.. The "MILF" from american pie... but a younger version.
Agreed. Boobs are too big for my taste (Lately my taste has been like B's. Kind of scary), face obviously has too much make-up but can't really tell if it's busted, and I LOVE girls with tattoos. Fuck and Fling category.

I don't mind scattered tat's on a female but that's a sleeve and then some which is just too disgusting for me. As for the tits, just too dam big, as said before I"m not a tit man I'm usually good with either b's or c's.

I'd fuck the hell outta her. Doesn't mean anyone has to know about it. No matter what you guys say, she's still bangable.

edit: my 4000th post... w00t.

catchin up to you B :p

Last edited:
Now this is nasty, as compared to the last chick I posted that you said was too big

l_3d692e19c9b3aff0c4cd52b2f93a70f2.jpg

And too much ink for a female, at least for my taste

Caption:

"Wouldn't it be great, if like, water parks were butter parks?"

She's so skeevy and oily. Ewww

i like tats on women... but that sleeve she has going on looks like shit... its not that its bad work... it just doesnt look right on her at all
i like big titties... those are too fucking big for her body though and dont look right... if she had a C or even a small D, shed look a lot better
i like chicks with piercings... but the one shes got in her lower lip combined with the one in her upper lip look like shit
then theres the fact that she has a shitty looking hair dye/bleach job done... and WAY too much makeup on (or maybe not enough makeup :shrug2: )
basically that bitch is busted
would i fuck her... of course id fuck her...
but theres probly 100 bitches at that bar other than her that id probly take instead

shes no Benni (suicidegirls.com)

:wub: Benni

the one shes got in her lower lip combined with the one in her upper lip look like shit
IT's so you can use a bit of string to tie her mouth shut (A la parcel post padded envelopes)

theres probly 100 bitches at that bar other than her that id probly take instead

We call this "optimism". The only time a man has a choice of women is if he's a rock star, celebrity actor, or nameless John.

There is one other time........

college.

Shit, even I got laid on a regular basis with different girls back then.

EAsy-E said it best. College girls are easy.

i like tats on women... but that sleeve she has going on looks like shit... its not that its bad work... it just doesnt look right on her at all
i like big titties... those are too fucking big for her body though and dont look right... if she had a C or even a small D, shed look a lot better
i like chicks with piercings... but the one shes got in her lower lip combined with the one in her upper lip look like shit
then theres the fact that she has a shitty looking hair dye/bleach job done... and WAY too much makeup on (or maybe not enough makeup :shrug2: )
basically that bitch is busted
would i fuck her... of course id fuck her...
but theres probly 100 bitches at that bar other than her that id probly take instead

shes no Benni (suicidegirls.com)

:wub: Benni

suicide girls FTMFW!!! :wub:

That is just nasty.

Been with the same girl for 8 yrs, 2 kids, and she's bald because she just finished 5 months of chemo after being diagnosed with breast cancer (she beat that shit) and I wouldn't fuck that chick with any of your dicks.

Tattoos don't bother me, big boobs don't bother me, piercings are cool, and I dig Asians, but that chick is not hot.

bald is beautiful :wub: glad to hear she's gotten through it. i've seen cancer destroy way too many lives.

We call this "optimism". The only time a man has a choice of women is if he's a rock star, celebrity actor, or nameless John.

I choose to disagree with this statement, Cal it concieted or whateer you wanna but I get what I want. When I walk into a bar, club, or anywhere there hppens to be a congregation of females, I have the mentality that "there ain't a chick in here that I can't have". Might not lay them tha same night but if I talk to them that night eventually I do.

Back