FOR SALE: DSM INJECTORS, DOHC CAM GEARS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jake2001z001

I have a set of 450 DSM TURBO BLUE TOPS injectors, they will work for hondas if your gonna run turbo, i am asking 50 shipped
i have a set (2) of brand new AEM TRU TIME cam gears, they are RED, STILL in the box with instructions, they go for 216.00 retail, im asking 95 shipped, they will work on b16's, b18"s, h22'a, DOHC ZC;s
now please dont ask me any ?'s or post in the thread unless you really wanna buy something, im tired of people actiing like they wanna buy something then they dont respond. thank you

Cam gears that work on a B-series will NOT work on an H-series engine. They're different diameters. You may want to check the part numbers and see which engine they really fit.

Actually, if you hadn't noticed, I'm a moderator, and it's my job to moderate topics on Hondaswap. Your for sale ad was wrong, and I wanted to make sure the seller had somewhat of a clue as to what he was selling, and wasn't going to rip off a potential buyer.

look at the date, yea I think he just may have them....5 years later.

Back