FOR SALE HONDA CIVIC EX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crex3

Ok here is what I got, 1994 Honda Civic EX, automatic, Power everything loaded, black 2 door coupe. It has a Ractive Axle back, no name strut bar, no name intake. The interior also has several pieces painted red/white. The car NEEDS tires and front end alignment. Also the car got hit in the drivers side front, no frame damage but will need a headlight/corner light and hood and drivers side fender. I got this as a trade for my crx. The interior pic shows the drivers side airbag gone, but it is in there the kid that owned it before me didnt like airbags. So i put it back in. I wanted cash but I took the trade instead. So the first $2200 takes it home. I live next to Portland, ME. I will travel within 75 miles. Paypal is the best way to pay for myself. Thank you. my AOL AIM is secorliss.

for pics check out www.cardomain.com/id/civciv94ex

thanks.

it has 139,XXX miles. just thought I would mention that. it might take a bit for the site to work with the pics.

Ok I need to get rid of this hog. $1500 takes it home. I added newer/updated pics of interior and exterior. Any Qs pm me or leave one. Someone has to be looking for a porject car!!!!!!

Back