***FOR SALE*** MAD 90-99 ACCORD PARTS!!! 2&4 DR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
:D Up for sale are some parts that i had on my 92 accord which i am completely doing over so i really have no need for these extras. most of these parts are brand new and were never used and were only bought becuase i had initially planed on using them but then decided not to. for some reason im unable to upload pics of the items but please feel free to AIM me or e-mail me at LADYZCOMEPLAY007@aol.com and i will galdly send you pics:

1) 90-93 ACCORD CARBON HOOD : fits on 2 and 4 door models....minor cracks on edges from shipping but is brand and never been put on car.
asking $190

2) 90-93 XTREME BODY KIT : (sides skirts and rear only) rear bumper was installed on the car and primed but never painted . side skirts were never put on car and bever primed or painted.
asking $210

3) UNIVERSAL FAZE GAUGE 2" INDIGLO GAUGES : : 2' boost gauge, 2' temperature gauge, 2' volts gauge, 2'oil pressure gauge.
asking $35.00 for each.....$125.00 for all 4

4) 90-97 ACCORD SOHC NON-VTEC VALVE HEAD : strong running valve head. port and polished about a year ago by a local machine shop. deffinately felt a difference a torque and throttle response. will polish up and clean before i sell.
asking $240.00

*** if you have question please feel free to email me ...i have alot of ohter accord parts because i swaping out my motor soon so i might have alot of extre parts ..if you want pics e-mail me too*** :poop:

its not that no one drives them, but no one wants body kits for them.. on here atleast. i mean, shit.. look at the webites url.

pics also help out. many people, like me, are too lazy to email for pics..

is that 35 shipped for those gauges my boy needs a oil pressure gauge if so he said he will take the gauge if not how much for shipping and is the gauge white face or black face?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 7 2004, 02:45 AM
its not that no one drives them, but no one wants body kits for them.. on here atleast. i mean, shit.. look at the webites url.

pics also help out. many people, like me, are too lazy to email for pics..
[post=399442]Quoted post[/post]​

well i have pics and whenever i try to load them they never show up so i just gave up. so if you can tell me how to do it then i will :fosho3:

Originally posted by mrnice1058@Oct 7 2004, 11:25 AM
is that 35 shipped for those gauges my boy needs a oil pressure gauge if so he said he will take the gauge if not how much for shipping and is the gauge white face or black face?
[post=399521]Quoted post[/post]​

it about 5 dollars for shipping becasue ill insure it for you against dammage so like 40 shipped. the gauge in an indiglo white face. :fosho3:

Back