For Sale: Tein Super Street Damper Civic/crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TRuggiero_

Brand new. Front and rear Tein Super Street Dampers. 16 way adjustable, any 89-2000 civic and 89-91 CRX. 850.00 (Options Auto-1,388)

what would u take for a trade if u would trade>?? or whats the lowes price u will go. i need new suspension mass bad and i really want some tein's

What are you guys offering to trade?

I can't do better than 850.00 for Super Street Damper.

I can do maybe 800.00 for the Basic Damper, but for the exta 50 bucks it's really worth it for the Super Street.

Just got some more in
Any 92-01 Lude
Any 89-00 Civic
Any 89-91 CRX
Any 90-97 Accord
Any 94-01 Integra
All 850.00 for TEIN Super Street
I also have some TEIN HA Dampers for 950.00

Only the Type Flex and CS can be used with the EDFC. I don't have either of these in stock. But it is incredibly easy to adjust your damping force which you will only do a couple times when you first get them and when you go to the track.

I'm not sure, I was thinkin bout that earlier. But in any case, mine are 100 less than those.

TRuggiero - where do you live? do u live in so cal? is the HA's the ones with pillow mounts? if you live in so cal i might be able to pick up for 950? let me know

can you get the SS for integras? or just higher spring rates on the civic models?

edit: nevermind i just read up there and you can get SS for integras. how much shipped to 78723?

Originally posted by ekPhred@May 16 2003, 03:08 PM
TRuggiero - where do you live? do u live in so cal? is the HA's the ones with pillow mounts? if you live in so cal i might be able to pick up for 950? let me know

Only Type Flex & CS come w/ pillow balls, I can get pillow balls for the HA's for an extra 209.99 for the front, 189.99 for rear pillow balls.
I'm in Orlando, Fl.

can you get the SS for integras? or just higher spring rates on the civic models?

Yea I've got SS Integras left. 849.99

Once I sell these all off I'll buy some more parts, not sure what yet.

Back