for sale/trade: show ready '95 Integra GS-R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm located on the north side of Chicago. Actually, I just bought an MK5 GTI. Joined the darkside...

GL though

i see how it is...first MK5, next running around a club listening to Cher blowing a whistle wearing nipple clamps and assless leather pants...what's this world coming too...

man..very nice car... if i had the money i'd buy it right now... i bought a gsr with 86k miles, clean like urs but i like urs better for 6500... why couldnt i have seen this baby!! :(

man..very nice car... if i had the money i'd buy it right now... i bought a gsr with 86k miles, clean like urs but i like urs better for 6500... why couldnt i have seen this baby!! :(

thats just how it is...maybe you'll crash and be ok and get insurance money?? who knows...

i've actually gotta put this sale on hold for about a month...i'm having title problems...i rebuilt the car and now they're giving me shit...it should be resolved soon tho

BUMP! updated...title is taken care of and i need to sell my car before i put anymore money in it...i want 7000 now or 7500 including 310cc RC injectors, Vortec FMU, and DC sports headers 4-2-1

Last edited:
dude i might be intreasted in a trade! lmk what u think!

94 black integra ls

it has a 97 jdm integra type r motor swap
type R tranny
hone and bore .020"
eagle connecting rods
arp headstuds
golden eagle block guard
RC 750cc injectors
edelbrock victor X intake manifold
edelbrock fuel rail
holley fuel preassure gauge
hasport extreme motor mounts
walbro 255 high pressure fuel pump and a act springless 6puck clutch w/ heavy duty preassure plate

as for the turbo:
it is a turbonetics t3t04e turbo with a 57trim and 60ar
drag3 exhaust manifold
drag3 air intake
hks blow off valve
tial 38mm wastegate
kteller 3in stainless steel exhaust and a 3in magnaflow muffler

suspension/brakes

it has koni yellow shocks
gold line 2 1/2 in springs
energy suspension front bushing set
apc rear alumin srtut bar
power slot roters in the front and i also have the rear set,
new tie rodes and all new brakes and balljoints and bearings

there is stuff that i know i forgot to list but i cant remember everything if you guys are intreasted pm me iam set on getting a least $9,200

How much???

How much do you want for your integra? I have a 92 civic hatchback fully built engine full interior, carbon fiber tail and hood. It is really quick. Should be in low 13s high 12s for a quater mile. Get back to me. Also where are you located at.?

Brian
Importdj

How much do you want for your integra? I have a 92 civic hatchback fully built engine full interior, carbon fiber tail and hood. It is really quick. Should be in low 13s high 12s for a quater mile. Get back to me. Also where are you located at.?

Brian
Importdj

MUST SELL!! 6000 how it sits extra parts available

Back