For The Tupac Fans...LMAO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the chappelle's show really bothers me. first, dave goes crazy and goes to africa. next, comedy central keeps advertising that he is coming back. it's been how long since the last season? 2 years? dammit man. and now it's for sure not coming back because they have the lost episodes coming out for sale at wal mart. fucking gay....

he didnt go crazy, stop reading Star. Its better to go out making people laugh and remember how every season was awesome rather than making a bunch of regergitated (sp) dribble and go out like a loser. Id do everything Dave did if i was in his shoes.

Dave is the fucking man, end of discussion.

Seany-izzle said:
he didnt go crazy, stop reading Star. Its better to go out making people laugh and remember how every season was awesome rather than making a bunch of regergitated (sp) dribble and go out like a loser. Id do everything Dave did if i was in his shoes.

Dave is the fucking man, end of discussion.

leaving $50,000,000 because you have issues with society qualifies you as crazy. I know the story, he had issues with the stereotypes he was making fun of because he realized he was just re-inforcing them. he was also getting stressed because of all the pressure to be funny all the time.

I understand why he did what he did. but you can't sit there and tell me that you would give back the money because of some moral dilemma you had half way through the season. he had a breakdown and escaped to africa. he should have come back and did something. but he didn't. it's just lame to me.

was his block party pre or post africa???

he shows that he is human, he shows that he doesnt put money before morals. Shit, he is already set for life and set his kids up for life too, does he really NEED 50 mil more?? fuckin a, id be happy getting 1 mil a year, or even 400k...

i guess when you put things before money you must be crazy....

Wheres the edit button??? have you seen the interview with him on the actors studio?? well, atleast a interview with the same guy set up to look like it, he is incredibly smart, articulate, and in touch... that guy is one crazy negro....

chappelle had issues with all the stereotypes he was pushing. blacks, asians, whites, hispanics. they were all equally the butt of his jokes, but he wasn't happy because he finally realized he wasn't fighting them just promoting them.

chappelle could still be funny without all that. block party was post africa. he has millions of fans that he let down because he couldn't handle the stress in the spotlight.

c'mon dave, smoke a fatty, drink some cristal and chill the fuck out. keep on being funny and your fans will love you. right now i'm on the fence because I feel like he just shit on everybody. but that's just me though.

and thats the beauty of America, being able to have your own opinions. Im not trying to argue (really im not, i just thought id express myself) Being famous is a full time job, wherever you go, people are going to be staring, asking for pics/autographs and all that... i sure as hell wouldnt want to be famous. Maybe he cant handle it because he isnt one of those people who crave or love the attention. Im hoping he'll continue his stand up, which i dont see why he wouldnt, and maybe some movies

Seany-izzle said:
and thats the beauty of America, being able to have your own opinions. Im not trying to argue (really im not, i just thought id express myself) Being famous is a full time job, wherever you go, people are going to be staring, asking for pics/autographs and all that... i sure as hell wouldnt want to be famous. Maybe he cant handle it because he isnt one of those people who crave or love the attention. Im hoping he'll continue his stand up, which i dont see why he wouldnt, and maybe some movies

my thing is though, actors don't aspire to do b-movies and shit all the time. oh wait, unless you are van damme or steven seagal. they want to make it big. you can't tell me that chris rock/chappelle/eddie murphy don't all fight to be the HNIC (head negro in charge. if you watched the comedy you would know what HNIC is from). people want to be on top of whatever ever they do. if it is acting, sports, or whatever. I think dave had a level he wanted to be at and just exploded above and beyond it.

he is a comedic genius and underestimated how big he would possibly get. unfortunately he didn't handle it too well. maybe he can chill and get back to work. but he still needs to get his shit together or a lot of fans are going to be really mad at him.

the block party was in the fall of 2004 i think...

HIT ME!

Back