For those that celebrate Xmas...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
I sure as heck didnt...I have so much left to buy its not even funny :(

Sometimes I dislike xmas solely for this reason...haha

I have been doing the same...it just never fkn ends!!!!!!!! Plus the lack of ideas is really stressing me...

I got my shopping for my brother/sis in law and my mom done...now I need to get something for my dad. <_< and my nephews and sister... :doh:

Are any of you in a serious relationship, where you have to buy for two families???? Man it fucking blows.

Yes it does blow. I was just on victoriassecret.com for my girl, got my dad some high dollar, monk-made ale the other night at the liquor store and the rest of the people im clueless as what i should get them.

Originally posted by xyswany@Dec 9 2003, 12:32 PM
Yes it does blow. I was just on victoriassecret.com for my girl, got my dad some high dollar, monk-made ale the other night at the liquor store and the rest of the people im clueless as what i should get them.

well i went to walmart and got a little lighthouse fountain thing for my brother/sis in law. They have a lighthouse theme bathroom and I figured it'd be a nice touch...but now that I think about it they might not have room for it. :lol: total cost? 12 bucks :D

edit: for my mom I got her a puzzle she wanted that had to do with religious type stuff.

For my dad I'm going to get me moving the fuck out of the house for good. :)

Christmas shopping? Isn't that that marathon you run on the 24th of December, where you have to run from store to store and knock people down to get gifts?

mines mostly all done because my boss is leaving for this entire month so im outta work and took the CRX off the road

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Dec 9 2003, 12:25 PM
Are any of you in a serious relationship, where you have to buy for two families???? Man it fucking blows.

Yeah but its not too bad, we're not as serious as being married or anything but her parents still bought me something for Christmas, so I have to get her mom/dad something.

I have not even started. I will start once my car runs.

Back