For you non-believers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RTX is what I was thinkin of... Why did I think it was a VTi.... hmm... maybe because thats what I hear about most often... lol

i dont know how reliable that is. it says that the RTSi has a dohc vtec engine. then it says its a zc engine. i dont think a dohc vtec zc engine exists. also it says that the RTX is dual carburated dohc vtec zc engine? wtf. doesnt sound real to me.

its also france. could be a little different.

but as for vtec zc, im pretty sure there is one. the folks on rpr have all sorts of documentation on all the d and b series engines..

and its easy for dual carbs. just add a weber intake and sidedrafts.

i dont doubt the dual carbs thing, just the fact that its a carbed zc. furthermore, i dont think that the dohc vtec zc exists. and from what i believe, the vtec zc doesnt exist. only zc's i know are either dohc or single. thats it. anything is possible, just doesnt seem probable to me. show me some engine pics and ill admit im wrong.

Following a banner link on HS one day I found a company selling VTEC ZCs for $400

-> Steve

Back